Cuyahoga Falls Plumbing Services
Whether you installation, repair, or maintenance services, you can count on our experts at J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for all your plumbing needs in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, and surrounding communities. We're an award-winning, family-owned company with over 30 years of experience, and we're committed to offering nothing less than the best service and results.
Our licensed residential plumbers can handle any plumbing service, including but far from limited to:
- Emergency plumbing repair
- Hot water tank and tankless water heater installation
- Water heater repair and maintenance
- Plumbing system inspections
- Leak detection and monitoring system installation
- Trenchless sewer line replacement
- Drain cleaning and clog removal
- Sump pump installation
- Whole-home re-piping
Browse our latest reviews to see why we're Cuyahoga Falls Leading plumbing and drain cleaning company.
Help When You Need It: Fast 24-Hour Plumbing Repair
Plumbing problems don't just happen on weekdays between 9-5—that's why we're only call 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. We understand how much damage something like a burst pipe can do and that time is of the essence when it comes to plumbing emergencies.
Our team has the experience and tools to resolve any plumbing problem fast while mitigating potential damage. We'll show you and your home the utmost respect and leave no mess behind. Our emergency services are available with quick response times everywhere in Cuyahoga Falls Tallmadge, Akron, and the surrounding areas.
Should You Switch to a Tankless Water Heater?
While we can fix nearly any water heater problem, if you current water heater is more than 10 years old, breaks down often, or constantly leaves you out of hot water, it may be time to replace it. Tankless water heaters hold several advantages over storage tank systems, such as:
- INSTANT HOT WATER: A point-of-use water heater produces hot water on demand. They never run out of hot water and they don't waste energy keeping stored water warm.
- LONGER USEFUL LIFE: As the most common fail-point on a water heater is the tank, tankless models generally last between 5-10 years longer and require less maintenance.
- SPACE-SAVING: On-demand water heaters are an excellent choice for small spaces as there's no bulky tank to worry about.
If you're not sure if a tankless model is right for your home, feel free to give us a call. We can help you weigh the pros and cons. Our team is always happy to help.
Do you want to learn more about us? Meet the hardworking experts that have helped keep J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling open since 1989.
Professional Drain Cleaning and Clogged Drain Repair
Many homeowners reach for a plunger or store-bought drain cleaner to tackle clogs and slow drains. However, plungers will only handle minor clogs and drain cleaners can damage your plumbing. If you want a safe, effective solution to drainage problems, we're the company to call.
We use environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art techniques to clear even the deepest system clogs. Our team can also keep your drains flowing freely with routine drain cleaning. It's best to have your lines cleaned every 12-18 months to prevent mineral and debris accumulation.