The Most Reliable Plumbing in Ravenna, OH
Household temperatures in Ravenna would fluctuate drastically over the seasons if it weren't for heaters and air conditioners. Plumbing fixtures and heating and AC systems also get affected by seasonal changes. At J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, your plumbing needs are our priority.
At your request, our 24-hour plumber will arrive right on schedule. We appreciate that you're busy with other things, so we will respect your time with our professional visit.
At J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we are deeply passionate about what we do. All of our team members are professional residential and commercial plumbers. We're also a licensed drain-cleaning company.
Some of Our Popular Plumbing Services
Our team has been in the residential and commercial plumbing business since 1989. Throughout, our company has focused on providing cost-effective solutions to common plumbing issues. As a result, we have compelling reasons to offer the following quality services:
- Clogged drain repair
- Emergency plumbing repair
- Hot water tank installation
- Water heater repair
Don't worry about how we source installation and repair parts, since as a thriving Rheem Pro Dealership, we always deal with genuine, durable plumbing fixtures. In addition, our residential plumbers are also up-to-speed on the latest plumbing technology, including:
- Instant hot water
- Tankless water heater
- Point-of-use water heater
- Why Is Regular Plumbing Maintenance Important?
Minor plumbing issues will always grow into significant, expensive problems. However, regular plumbing maintenance will catch and fix minor plumbing issues before they cause you a headache.
Unfortunately, even the best-quality plumbing fixtures eventually wear down into dysfunction. The ideal way to prolong the lifespan of your plumbing systems is through regular tune-ups and repairs.
We'll replace your plumbing components with new installations that are up to code. We do it for compliance and cost-effectiveness—because it's the J&J way.
Our regular plumbing maintenance saves you money by:
- Preventing further damage
- Conserving water
- Reducing energy bills
- Preventing backflow and subsequent health complications
Why Work With Us?
Some of the main issues that we resolve during residential plumbing repairs include:
- LEAKING FAUCETS. We take care of that annoying, stubborn dripping.
- LEAKING PIPES. We inspect and seal leaks in your piping. We also repipe old homes that are under remodeling.
- CLOGGED TOILETS. We remove the foreign objects and soft clogs blocking the drainage of your system.
- SEWER LINE CLOGS. Sewer line clogs are the main reason raw sewage backs up into people's houses.
- FROZEN PIPES. How do you prevent your pipes from freezing? How do you resolve the problem of frozen pipes without rapturing them? Our knowledgeable technicians know just how it's done.
- GREASE-CLOGGED KITCHEN SINKS. Kitchen sinks clog faster than other drains in your house because of the grease build-up. We remove stubborn kitchen sink clogs without damaging any fixtures or pipes.
Our blog is informative—but sadly, reading it won't make you a NATE-certified plumber. DIY plumbing repairs will only compound your issues, so be sure to rely on the pros for your plumbing work in Ravenna.